Introducing our customized orthotics designed exclusively for your feet! If you suffer from Achilles tendinitis, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, forefoot pain, rheumatoid arthritis, or diabetes, or if you’re dealing with obesity, spend long hours on your feet, have ankle injuries, or play sports – these orthotics are the solution you need. They provide targeted arch support, alleviate pressure on your Achilles tendon and plantar fascia, and offer cushioning for your forefoot. Our orthotics are made with high-quality poron material, ensuring superior shock absorption and even distribution throughout your foot.
Fitting an orthotic in your shoes involves the following steps:
- Choose the Right Shoes: Begin with shoes that have removable insoles, as they provide extra space for orthotics. It’s also important to opt for wide-fitting shoes, possibly half a size larger than your usual footwear.
- Remove Existing Insoles: Take out the insoles that originally came with your shoes.
- Place Orthotics: Gently slide the orthotics into your shoes, positioning them beneath your arches for a comfortable fit. Ensure they lie flat without any folding.
- Adjust Fit: If necessary, trim the orthotics to match your shoe size
- Try Them On: Put on the shoes with the orthotics and assess the feel. On the first day, wear the orthotics for about an hour, gradually increasing the time each day to become accustomed to them.
- Wear and Adjust: Wear the shoes with the orthotics for three weeks. Should any issues arise, further adjustments might be needed.
- Get Accustomed: Your feet may require time to adapt to the new support. Gradually extend the duration you wear the shoes with orthotics.
Lastly, if you’re uncertain about the process, consider booking an appointment with a podiatrist for professional guidance.